Top Ten Reason To Be A Pharmacy Tech
- Affordable education. Pharmacy Technician Program costs far less than a two or four-year degree
- Short-term commitment. Complete your education and get your certification in about 6 months.
- Well-Paid Positions. Many employers offer rich benefits, such as; paid time off for vacation and holidays, retirement (401k), health insurance, tuition reimbursement and more!
- Job security. Stable Growing Job Market; pharmacy technician jobs are expected to increase 12% faster than the average for all occupations, from 2016-2026 *
- Flexible working hours.
- You can find work just about anywhere. Your national certification goes with you!
- A large variety of work opportunities available: Hospital pharmacies; Retail pharmacies; Specialty pharmacies; Insurance Companies
- As an important member of the healthcare team, you will have a rewarding job helping others.
- Variety of professional options; you can pick the type of job that suits your personality. Whether you like to interact with people or have no desire to encounter them, there is a pharmacy technician job for you.
- Pleasant, professional work environment.
*According to BLS https://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/pharmacy-technicians.htm
To get started on your new career as a Pharmacy Technician, call us today at:
Click the link below for a printable PDF